- 1.7 MV NEC Tandem (5SDH) high-energy ion-implanter
- 150 kV ion-implanter with negative ion source
- 1.7 MV NEC Tandem RBS/ERDA/PIXIE beamline for ion-beam analysis
Full range of ion-implantation services
- Species: Most elements available with the exception of N and the inert gases.
- Energies: Ion energies in the range 15 keV to 10 MeV, depending on species.
- Temperature: Samples can be heated or cooled during implantation.
- Area: Wafers up to 150 mm (6”) diameter can be accommodated. Typical implant areas are of order 3cm x 3cm.
Price based on application. Please contact us to request a quote.